- Here’s How to Get Your Hands on Medicare’s $234M Stash of Cash
- Sebastian Stan Set To Play Young Donald Trump
- Rock Your Favourite Aussie Band Tee for Ausmusic T-Shirt Day
- Who’s on Top? Revealing the Biggest Music Megastars of 2023!
- The ’90s are Back: TLC Announces Australian Tour with En Vogue and Busta Rhymes
- New Look PlayStation 5 Console is Out For Christmas
- Secret Santa Surprises Local Kmart by Paying All Laybys
- Self-Changing ‘Transformers’ Are More than Meets the Eye
- How Climate Change Could Usher in a Vampire Bat Invasion!
- Posties Feel the Bite of Rising Dog Attacks
In addition to our on-air streams, there are many ways to listen to LAFM – meaning that your favourite shows, music, podcasts, and more are literally at your fingertips to enjoy everywhere you go, 24/7!
Listen on the go!
If you’re on the move or out and about, you can access all your favourite local stations that are part of our network across every state and territory of Australia by downloading the iHeartRadio app to your phone or tablet.
Click here or scan this QR code with your device if you’re reading this on another screen.
With the latest iOS, you can ask Siri to play LA FM just by saying Hey Siri, play 89.3 LA FM on iHeart.
If you want to listen on your Apple TV, you can also stream us via iHeartRadio. Simply search the App Store on your TV for iHeartRadio, download the app and begin streaming away!
Have Smart Speakers? iHeart has you covered so you can listen to us on Amazon Alexa, Google Nest, Sonos, or on an Apple device.
To listen on a HomePod set up an Apple shortcut or summon Siri and say Hey Siri, play 89.3 LA FM
On your Amazon smart speakers or any Alexa-enabled device. Just say Alexa, play 89.3 LA FM on iHeartRadio!
Google Nest owners, we’re available for you as well! Just tell your Google Assistant Hey Google, play 89.3 LA FM on iHeartRadio!
Or if you have the RadioApp just say Hey Google, play 89.3 LA FM.
You can also ask for a station by its frequency.
For more information on RadioApp, check out the RadioApp website.
If you’re having issues with your app or radio streams please contact us using the form below.